How to add a database in SQL Express ?
Posted by - NA -, Last modified by on 13 July 2009 01:15 PM
To add a database in SQL Express on your VPS, please follow the below steps:|
- Once logged into your VPS, open the Start menu and select All Programs > SQL Server Management Studio Express
- On the login screen that appears, click Connect.
- In the Object Explorer on the right hand side, right click the Databases container and select New Database.
- Enter the name of your database and any other configuration required.
- Your database connection information is displayed on the bottom left of this screen.
Once your database is added, it will appear in the Databases container mentioned above.
You view its table and settings by browsing to this location via the Object Explorer.