Requests to not renew or cancel service MUST, and can ONLY be made via our secure customer care center at:
https://secure.turnkeyinternet.net in the 'my services' area
- Login with your user id (your email address) then click on "SERVICES" and click on the "ACTIVE" button next to the package you wish to cancel. Then on the left hand side the page is the link to request cancellation.
- We require this method for cancellation so that we securely identify your request (which product, and confirm your authorization to do such via our customer care center).
- If you do not have the ability to login to request cancellation, you can reply back in email with the last 4 digits of your credit card as well as your billing address on file, and we can process the request once we manually verify those details.
- Also, if you are using Paypal subscription for payment, please be sure to login into your Paypal account and cancel the subscription before the next billing date.
- If you are due a refund under our 30-Day Money Back Guarentee, please note that in the cancellation request. Refunds are issued by the billing department during normal business hours (8am-5pm M-F) and can take up to 72 hours to process. Refunds can ONLY be returned to the originating method of payment (ie: credit card originally used, Paypal, etc).
Please remember, as per our terms of service (pertinent section listed below) you agreed to at signup:
CANCELLATION or NON-RENEWAL
To cancel or elect not to renew any Product or Service the Customer must submit a cancellation request via the TurnKey Client Care Center (currently at https://secure.turnkeyinternet.net/clients). This must submitted at least seven (7) calendar days prior to expiration of the current renewal term. To insure the privacy and security of both the Customer and TurnKey Internet, cancellation must be completed via the TurnKey Client Care Center only. Requests for cancellation via e-mail, telephone, fax, physical mail, helpdesk or any other means will not be processed. No refunds will be given, beyond the 30 day moneyback guarantee, for late cancellations. Cancellations requests made seven (7) or less days prior to expiration of current renewal term require that the current service invoice be paid.