How to setup your email signature in Windows Live Mail
Posted by TurnKey Admin on 30 March 2016 11:25 AM
This tutorial assumes you've already launched Windows Live Mail.
1) To setup a signature, first click this drop down icon.
2) Then select "Options"...
3) Then click "Mail".
4) In the Mail Options window, click the "Signatures" tab.
5) Currently there are no signatures configured, so let's add one. Click the "New" button.
6) Enter your signature in this text box.
7) When finished, click here and give your signature a name.
8) Then click "OK".
That's it! The signature has been setup and is now easily added to any email we want to send.
9) To add your signature, simply click the "Insert" tab in your message window.
10) Click the "Signature" icon.
11) Then select your signature from the drop down menu.
The signature is added to your email message!
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to setup an email signature in Windows Live Mail.