The following will guide you on how to create a Virtual Machine within your cloud panel.
Creating a New Virtual Machine
- Login to your Cloud Reseller Client Area https://cloudserverpanel.com:5656/resellercp/login.php
- In order to create a new Virtual Server, you must first create a User. At the bottom, you will see Controls section. You can then proceed to click on the button that says Create User (you can also find the section that says Users at the top, and click this to navigate to the Users section. At the bottom of the page will be another button to Create User).
- Create User will ask for Username, First and Last Name, Email, Company, and Password. Please enter the information needed. Note: For password you can click the Generate button or make one up.
- Finally, click add
- Navigate back to Home using the Home button at the top
- Click Create Virtual Server
- You will find Select Virtualization type with two selections Xen Paravirtualization (PV) and Xen Full Virtualization (HVM). Select the virtualization you would like to use.
- Add the Hostname and adjust the settings of Disk Space, Operating System, Memory, Bandwidth, and so forth. Note: Make sure to adjust accordingly so that you do not run out of resources.
- Click Create Virtual Server.
A Xen PV domain is a paravirtualized domain that means the operating system (usually we're talking linux here) has been modified to run under Xen, and there's no need to actually emulate hardware .A Xen HVM domain is hardware emulated domain, that means the operating system (could be Linux, Windows, whatever) has not been modified in any way and hardware gets emulated.