Creating a New Package - Reseller/VPS/Dedicated
- Log in to WHM by going to yourdomain.com:2087.
- Type "Add a Package" in the top left search field.
- Add a package name, enter in the resource values, and then click the "Add" button at the bottom of the page.
- Type "Upgrade/Downgrade an Account" to access the next portion.
- Select your domain name and click the Modify button.
- Select the name of your new plan and click the Upgrade/Downgrade button.
- All done!
Resource Limitations You Can Set
Packages define the resources allowed to be consumed by cPanel accounts. The limitations which you may set are as follows:
- Disk Quota (MB) - Disk space in megabytes.
- Monthly Bandwidth (MB) - Data transfer in megabytes.
- Max FTP Accounts - Number of accounts that can be created to connect via FTP.
- Max Email Accounts - Number of email addresses.
- Max Email Lists - Number of mailing lists.
- Max Databases - Number of MySQL databases.
- Max Sub Domains - Number of subdomains.
- Max Parked Domains - Number of parked domains.
- Max Addon Domains - Number of additional domains.