How do I disable open_basedir in Plesk?
Posted by - NA -, Last modified by on 14 July 2009 04:39 AM
Some applications require that open_basedir is disabled. This is a quick tutorial on how this can be done quickly and effectively. Please follow the outlined steps below:|
- Login to SSH (This information will be contained within your welcome email)
- Edit the file "/var/www/vhosts//conf/vhost.conf"
- Input the following content into vhost.conf file:
php_admin_value open_basedir none
- Once that's imported. Save and exit.
- Then run the following command in shell
# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/websrvmng -v ?a
The above will then disable open_basedir on your Plesk VPS and you are done.