How do I change the lockout time in Plesk?
Posted by - NA -, Last modified by on 14 July 2009 04:40 AM
Changing the lockout time, will provide you with more time that you can have the session open for before Plesk automatically signs you out of the control panel. |
How to change the lockout time:
- Login to your Plesk (Login information is contained within the welcome email)
- From the menu on the left, click on "Server"
- Under the "Control Panel" section, click on "Login Settings"
- There will be a box called "Session idle time" text box, please enter in the new value for the time
- Click "OK" to save the changes