Backing up your site is one of the most important steps you can take to protect yourself. Just in case you where to overwrite or delete a file, with a simple restore, you can have all your files back again. Below, we will give you an outline of how this can be done.
Backup up your domain in Plesk:
- Login to Plesk (This information is in your welcome email)
- Click on "Domains" on the left hand side
- Now, click on the "domain" you wish to manage
- Then click on the icon that's called "Backup"
- Now, click on the button called "Create Backup"
- Fill in any of the required boxes and give your backup a name
- Now, click on the "Back Up" button.
Now your site is being backed up, and you will be able to download this backup to store on your computer (in a safe place) to restore if needed in the future.