How to manage user packages
Posted by TurnKey Admin on 30 March 2016 11:25 AM
This demo assumes you've already logged in to Direct Admin as a reseller
Now let's learn how to manage hosting packages
1) Click the Manage User Packages link
2) Let's modify the Package-2 package
This is the main User Packages page, where you can Add New Packages by clicking here....
Delete existing packages by selecting them and clicking Delete Selected.....
Or you can modify existing packages
3) Enter the new resource values you want for this package
4) Let's change the skin to Enhanced
5) Click Save when finished
6) Now let's delete Package-2 from the system
That's it! The package has been modified
7) Click the Home icon here
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to manage your hosting packages (or user packages) from within Direct Admin