The following will guide you on how to a reload ISO on cloud server panel
Reload ISO or Use Pre-built Images
- Access your VPS Management using https://cloudserverpanel.com:5656/login.php
- You will then enter your username and password (these items can be found in your turnkey client area https://secure.turnkeyinternet.net/clients under services tab, and then click View Details).
- Find the server you wish to reload an image on. Click manage.
- Under the Controls, locate the button that states Reinstall
- Click Reinstall
- Reinstall will open another page with various ISO files. Choose which file you would like to use by clicking the circle on the right hand side of the page.
- Once chosen scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Reinstall
- Click Yes to install
This method will allow you to change your ISO to various Operating Systems to include Windows, Centos, Fedora, and Debian.