The following will guide you on how to reboot/shutdown the server through cloud server panel.
Reboot/Shutdown from VPS Management
- Access your VPS Management using https://cloudserverpanel.com:5656/login.php
- You will then enter your username and password (these items can be found in your turnkey client area https://secure.turnkeyinternet.net/clients under services tab, and then click View Details).
- Find the server you wish to reload an image on. Click manage.
- Under the Controls, locate the buttons that state Reboot (blue button) and Shutdown (red)
- Click Reboot to reboot the server
- Click Shutdown to shutdown server
Once complete, you will be able to reboot or shut down your virtual private server or cloud server.