The following will guide you on how to create alerts to notify you of tickets.
Create Alerts within your Vision Helpdesk
- Login tohttp://support.webservicehelp.com/manage/
- In the upper right hand corner, you will see your username you used to login
- Click and select Alerts
- On the next screen, you will see Alerts, look all the way to the right and you will + Add
- Fill out required information
- Title: Name you want the alert to be
- Email Template: Select Alert Template
- Event: This allows you to select the Event you want to be notified for. Just select the event you want to be notified for
- g. New tickets/Client Reply/Staff Reply etc.
- Status: Enable
- Display Order: Leave blank
- Criteria: Leave as defaults
- Just click Add and the new alert has been created
Upon creating this alert, you will be notified of incoming tickets and replies to tickets placed